Monday, December 27, 2010

Innocent expressions of Love

Last night, I put on my "far-sighted" glasses. Now, I don't wear them often because i still haven't come to terms with the fact that after having perfect eyesight all my life, I turned 40 and suddenly became far-sighted.  I was reading a magazine and realized that my arms were not long enough to hold the magazine far enough away that I could actually read it so I pulled out and dusted off the glasses.  As I put them on and started reading, Dumpling, who is always joined to my hip, looked over and said, "mommy, you are beautiful!!!"  Pretty amazing compliment from a 3 year old. No motive, nothing needed, just a pure, simple compliment. Those will always be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips