Sunday, July 25, 2010

5 Reasons to Be Thankful



Today and everyday, I can’t help but thinking of Ms. Linett Wills, one of the mothers who raised me. Although we had little material things and couldn’t afford a feast for the holidays, she thanked God daily for her blessings. Although she passed away ten years ago, she is always in my heart and I try to live my life in accordance with her teachings. She always gave thanks everyday be saying to God, “thanks for waking me up this morning and starting me on my way.” This thanksgiving season, I echo her sentiments and I am blessed to be able to add a few more to her list.

1. Happy and healthy kids
2. Wonderful friends that are just like family.
3. A job in these tough economic times.
4. The ability to have a positive outlook on life.
5. The Gift of God.

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips